- Social Networks
- Facebook www.facebook.com
- Twitter www.twitter.com
- Linkedin www.linkedin.com
- Google plus www.plus.google.com
- Blogginheads.tv (http://bloggingheads.tv). Bloggingheads.tv was the first website devoted to split-screen video dialogues about politics and ideas.
- N-1 (https://n-1.cc/). Is a free software platform created in 2011 by activists involved in the 15M movement in Spain. Allow you to create groups for discussion and share webs, videos, pictures… and every kind of document. It is in continuous improvement by their users. Useful and not controlled by any company 😉
- Storify (http://storify.com) – Storify users tell stories by collecting updates from social networks, amplifying the voices that matter to create a new story format that is interactive, dynamic and social. Discover meaningful social media from the best storytellers online, including journalists, bloggers, editors and people like you, too.
- Instagram, Flickr and Picassa
- Pinterest (http://pinterest.com/) – Pinterest is a pinboard-style photo sharing website that allows users to create and manage theme-based image collections such as events, interests, hobbies, and more. Users can browse other pinboards for inspiration, ‘re-pin’ images to their own pinboards, or ‘like’ photos
- Pic your life (https://www.picyourlife.com/) – Social network made by your own Pictures
- To create your own tag clouds – http://www.tagxedo.com/
- Bank of pictures that you can use for free – http://recursostic.educacion.es/bancoimagenes/web/ – https://pixabay.com/es/photos/?image_type=&cat=computer&min_width=&min_height=&q=&order=popular
- TO EDIT PICTURES:
- Canva is a relatively young design startup that already has more than 10 million users worldwide and growing fast. We’ve put together this resource because our users found it useful and we thought your readers might enjoy it too.These are simple, ready-to-use templates within a drag-and-drop, design software that’s completely online and free to use: https://www.canva.com/create/social-media-graphics/
- Infographics, Presentation Softwares and creating educational tools
– Prezi (http://prezi.com/)
– Powtoon (https://www.powtoon.com/home/g/es/)
– http://www.educaplay.com/ – To create and share educational games
– Fatpaint (http://www.fatpaint.com/en/)
Fatpaint, a free online graphic design software and image editor, is a mix between the world of desktop publishing with the world of photoshop, vector drawing and custom printed products. This mix has made Fatpaint the most advanced graphics application on the internet, and the best web-based graphic application for creating page layout.
– Infogr.am (http://infogr.am/) – Create interactive infographics for free
– Easel.ly (http://www.easel.ly/) – Create and share visual ideas online, drag and drop an infographics into your canvas for easy creation of your visual idea!
– Vizualize.me (http://vizualize.me/) – Visualize your profile in one click. An original way to present your CV.
In this link there are different applications to create a QR Code
–VISME (https://www.visme.co/) – all in one content design tool.
Visme is everything you need to tell powerful visual stories in the form of engaging presentations, infographics and other visual content.
- Dashboard Analytics
– Hootsuite (http://hootsuite.com) – Social Media Management Dashboard. Save your time and your sanity. Improve productivity by managing all of your social networks within HootSuite. The dashboard is designed for you and your team to listen, engage and measure all from one simple interface.
– Twitterfall (http://twitterfall.com/) – Twitterfall is a way of viewing the latest ‘tweets’ of upcoming trends and custom searches on Twitter. Updates fall from the top of the page in near-realtime.
– IFTTT (https://ifttt.com/) – IFTTT is a service that lets you create powerful connections between channels, triggers and actions on your social media.
– Netvibes (www.netvibes.com) – Real-time monitoring: Monitor all your apps, feeds, sentiments, Tweets and even enterprise systems—all in real-time. 14 days for free.
– Buffer (http://bufferapp.com/) – Be awesome on social media. Easily add great articles, pictures and videos to your Buffer and we automatically share them for you through the day!
– Podio (https://podio.com/) – Podio is built to work like you. Pick your apps – from simple project management, to handling sales leads, to tracking job candidates. You’ll find hundreds more for any business process in the free Podio App Market. Organize your apps in unlimited workspaces. Add your team and even clients or contractors to get the job done together. (FREE TRIAL)
– Others: Radion 6 (http://www.radian6.com/), Spiral 16 (http://www.spiral16.com/ just for English users), Tweetdeck, Twitterfeed, Thanks4follow, Bitly…
– Icerocket (http://www.icerocket.com/) – Blog Search, Twitter, Facebook, Images, Big Buzz, Blog Tracker…
– HowSociable (http://www.howsociable.com/) – Free social media monitoring tool that helps you to measure and track your brand’s magnitude via 36 social media metrics.
– Mention Map (http://mentionmapp.com/) – Mentionmap is a sweet tool that not only allows you to see the people that you have the most conversations with but also the way that other Twitter users connect to you. Just enter any Twitter user name to be presented with a sweet interactive map of connections that you can explore.
– Mention (https://es.mention.net/) – Create alerts for your brand, your industry, your company, your name or your competitors and be informed in real-time about any mentions on the web or social web.
– Socialmention (http://socialmention.com/) – Social Mention is a social media search engine that searches user-generated content such as blogs, comments, bookmarks, events, news, videos, and …
– Pirendo (http://pirendo.com) – Platform to monitor, analyse and follow your social networks. Is for payment.
– Freeplaymusic (http://freeplaymusic.com/) – Library of more than 6000 files of different styles.
– ElongSound (http://www.elongsound.com/sonidos-gratis.html) – Bank of sounds. Here is the link to the free ones.
– Universal Sound Bank: http://www.universal-soundbank.com/ – French sound bank for free, music and sounds.
– Grsites: http://www.grsites.com/archive/sounds/ – Free sound effects archive
– Mediacollege (http://www.mediacollege.com/downloads/sound-effects/)
Free sound effects archive
– Find Sounds (http://www.findsounds.com/) – Free sound effects in different languages as Flashkit.com and Soungle
- To publish your own audios and share them, you can use:
– Audacity, Last.fm, Mixcloud, Soundcloud, Ivoox…
– Youtube, Vimeo, Tumblr…
– To create your own videos:
– WEVIDEO – https://www.wevideo.com/
– LOOPSTER – http://www.loopster.com/
– MAGISTRO – https://www.magisto.com/
– SHOTCLIP – https://www.shotclip.com/
– If you want to download one, you can use for windows moviemaker
– Zipstrr – (https://www.zipstrr.com/)
– Social Cam (https://socialcam.com/) – To live stream with your mobile phone
– Video download – Download helper
- Video conference, livestream and webinars
– Ustream (http://www.ustream.tv/new) – Free service to live stream videos in social media
– GoToMeeting and GoToWebinar (www.gotomeeting.com/ and http://www.gotomeeting.com/fec/webinar)
GoToMeeting is the extremely simple, extraordinarily powerful way to hold unlimited online meetings with up to 25 attendees. Start a meeting and share your screen with just a click.
– AnyMeeting (http://www.anymeeting.com/)
AnyMeeting offers free and low-cost web conferencing, video conferencing and webinar services for small business, with all the features and capacity of expensive services.
– OnWebinar (http://www.onwebinar.com/)
A free platform for hosting and scheduling webinars, web-meetings and web-conferences. Organise online coaching, online-meetings or give online-presentations.
– Scribblelive (http://www.scribblelive.com/)
Deliver real-time news and contents. FREE TRIAL
– Delicious (https://delicious.com/)
Add links to Delicious and never lose what you find and share on the web. Organise your collection of links and share it with like—minded people and browse links curated by the Delicious community to discover content you care about.
– Evernote (http://evernote.com)
This application makes easy to remember things big and small from your everyday lige using your computer, phone, tablet and the web.
– Symbaloo (http://www.symbaloo.com/) – Access to your bookmarks everywhere
– Reddit, Memorizame, Favoriting, Folkd – http://www.folkd.com/ …
– Meneame – to make viral your own news
– Paper.li – To create and share contents from your bookmarks like a newspaper
- Sharing and File Hosting
– Spideroak – https://spideroak.com/ – Safer than other backup online tools
– Dropbox (https://www.dropbox.com/)
– Box (https://www.box.com/) – Similar to Dropbox
– Google Drive (https://drive.google.com/)
– Wetransfer (https://www.wetransfer.com/) – Wetransfer.com is a site that allows users to send up to 2GB in files per transfer to other users.
– Youth Work Online (http://network.youthworkonline.org.uk/) – Community for youth workers & other youth professionals exploring digital dimensions of their work. Sponsored by Practical Participation.
- Online surveys
– Google surveys
– Surveymonkey (http://es.surveymonkey.com/)
– Polldaddy (http://polldaddy.com/) – Create stunning surveys, polls, and quizzes in minutes. Collect responses via your website, e-mail, iPad, Facebook, and Twitter. Generate and share easy-to-read reports.
- Email Marketing
– Mailchimp (http://mailchimp.com/)
MailChimp helps you design email newsletters, share them on social networks, integrate with services you already use, and track your results. It’s like your own personal publishing platform.
– Aweber (http://www.aweber.com/)
For payment (1dollar). Create profitable customer relationships for your business! AWeber’s email marketing tools like professional email signup forms & autoresponder services make it easy for you to build your email list and stay in touch with prospects
– Campaign Monitor (http://www.campaignmonitor.com/)
Campaign Monitor makes it easy to attract new subscribers, send them beautiful email Newsletterrs and see stunning reports on the results.
- Creating webs and Blogging
- WordPress – https://wordpress.com/
- Squarespace.com – https://www.squarespace.com/
- Wix (http://es.wix.com/) – Create your free stunning website. Easy to customize. No coding. Google friendly.
- Drupal (http://drupal.org/) – Drupal is an open source content management platform powering millions of websites and applications. It’s built, used, and supported by an active and diverse community of people around the world.
-TOR – browser
– Screen shots
-Meetup everywhere (http://www.meetup.com/everywhere/)
To organise and set up events
– After the deadline (http://afterthedeadline.com/)
Is an english language checker application for the web with contextual spell checking, advanced style checking and intelligent grammar checking, for free!
– Overview (https://www.overviewproject.org/)
Visual document mining for journalist. Browse lots of documents: Overview will automatically file documents into folders for you.
– Easy break (http://www.easybrakeconverter.com/) – Converter
– Free Fonts for professional Designers – http://blog.karachicorner.com/2012/10/55-free-fonts-for-professional-designers/
-Get left – Visualize Internet webpages without connexion – http://sourceforge.net/projects/getleftdown/files/latest/download
– Registrator lookup – Online tools – http://www.networksolutions.com/whois-search
– Visual traceroute – http://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/visual-tracert/
- Visual Route – Online-Version of visual route, delivers function WHOIS, TRACEROUTE (visualized) and PING. Lists also other visualroute servers world-wide.
- Infosec network resource for Information System Security Professionals, whois, trace, lookup, http-headers, ping, DNS-record, multiple dns search.
- All-nettools – Network tools (whois, ip, trace etc.)
- Privacy.net – anonymity-test, analyze the connection, shows ip-adress etc.
- Network tools – ping, whois, trace, lookup, http-header etc.
The “voting” or interaction with audience tool is the one: https://www.sli.do/home